Pages

Subscribe:

2.08.2013

19 Life Lessons You Should've Learned By Now

Four years ago, I wrote a series titled "25 Things You Should Never Apologize For" I pulled each blog's subject from an email fwd I received a year or so prior. It helped me finish out 2009 pretty strong with several posts through the months of Nov and Dec.

I don't post here as much as I used to, and I don't know that that's a bad thing. However, I did stumble across this list, "19 Life Lessons You Should've Learned By Now" and I got an itch to do another series.

So, beginning Monday, check back for the first post, "You either have to accept people for who they are or not at all because changing them will be next to impossible."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but
your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Many thanks

My web page diets that work

Post a Comment

Now open to everyone! Leave a comment -- let me know what you think.