Pages

Subscribe:

9.10.2005

...I'm a Toys R Us Kid

Last time I posted on my xanga, I talked about how crazy it is that my conversations with my friends are so.... well mature.... Today, I spent a large portion of my one class of the day texting one of my friends. She's pregnant and we were talking about seeing each other (hoepfully) for Baylor/McCallie and then we started talking about what she's going to name her son. Her son!! We graduated together and she's going to have a son sometime around January or February of '06. That is so crazy to me.

When I got out of class, I went to eat... wow -- amazing. Baked ham, mashed potatoes and gravy and turnip greens... that's saying a lot for my school. I digress, though. I called Sarah and I told her about my text messaging fun. I asked her "when did we stop talking about boys having cooties and go to marriage and pregnancy and naming babies?" Just crazy. When did I grow up and why didn't anyone tell me. 'Tis the things I'm grappling with now.

I stayed in this weekend. Wait. I stayed in tonight, the weekend is far far from over. Hopefully I'll get part of my Philosophy paper written.

I got in last night at around 2:30. I had a great night last night just rididng around Nashville (though we had a "task") with my friends. I won't bore you with details. I shared the night's events with Justin. He didn't seem as interested or amused by it as I definitely was. Long story short, we went to another college campus (TSU) to advertise a party and then from there drove 20 minutes outside of Nashville to sit in an abandoned Kroger parking lot to then have to follow a man to his apartment to pick up a laptop. All of this occurred at around 1:30 in the morning. This is why we go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now open to everyone! Leave a comment -- let me know what you think.