Pages

Subscribe:

8.06.2005

Continuing the Epidemic

I think that Blogspot is a great combination of all the fabulous things about livejournal, myspace, xanga and the other popular blog utilities on the internet. However, I know better than anybody that I could be saying that about something else in a few weeks... since I've been with xanga for like 2 months and have already switched. I continue to hold on to this idea that I'll keep up three blogs, but as shown in the fact that my first blog... the one I'm most proud of... hasn't been updated in forever proves that I can't show fair treatment to more than one blog. It's just not possible. I didn't say I wouldn't try, I just said it's not possible.

Jonathan and I started a new blogring on xanga last night. "Viva La Revolution: The Revolution Begins" is the name of it. If you have a xanga, check it out... if it's who you think you are, join it.

I don't have anything deep to say. I'm actually pretty tired. Once I get home, I'm crashing. I didn't go to sleep until about 3:00... I woke up at a 6:45 and never did really get back to sleep good. SO, I'm gonna go home, get comfortable, and sleep. It helps that I've put a voicemail message on my phone stating that I'm unavailable until tonight.... so I won't have to deal with phone calls until tonight, and even then I don't have to... I just can to avoid being one who falsely speaks. ;)

Aren't I the cutest thing you ever knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now open to everyone! Leave a comment -- let me know what you think.