Pages

Subscribe:

12.03.2010

My Fears

Knowing what someone does or does not believe can tell you a lot about them. Knowing a person's fears, though, can really get you inside how a person thinks. On the whole, we fear what we can't control and it's telling what a person doesn't feel in control of, enough to then be afraid of it.

I fear losing my mother.

I fear failure -- that means that sometimes, I don't go after something because the possibility that I might not get it scares me too much. I can tell you that this has never applied to anything dealing with school or career (and I'll leave that right there).

I fear betrayal.

That's really about it. I'm not fearless at all, but most anything else are minute fears in comparison to these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now open to everyone! Leave a comment -- let me know what you think.