Pages

Subscribe:

5.14.2009

What I'm Listening To

Like I need another weekly thing to forget to do...

But I like sharing music, so here are the Top 10 songs (in no particular order) on my iPod this week:

1.

When I Go Down (Album Version) - Relient K
2.

Never Really Ever - Maysa

Thinkin Bout My Ex - Janet Jackson
4.

All The Things (Your Man Wont Do) - Joe
5.

Why R U - MAIN - Amerie
6.

Buttnaked - Adina Howard
7.

Everybody Know - Sparkz ft Muddy Watters
8.

Pride & Joy - Jon B
9.

Kissing You (Remix) - Total feat Puff Daddy (This is the remix, I prefer the original version, but both are hot)
10.

Pretty Wings (uncut) - Maxwell

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I consider myself a music connoisseur but I never heard any of these, except Pretty Wings and a few others.

I'm going to listen to them since I'm always looking for new music to expand my iPod empire LOL!

Thanks for this! =)

A.Smith said...

Frankie -- glad I could give you some new music to listen to! Thanks for commenting.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I gotta side with Frankie in that I've never heard A LOT of these. I've always loved that Joe joint though...

That's my soooooooooog!!! :-)

Post a Comment

Now open to everyone! Leave a comment -- let me know what you think.